The Team Competition will start on May
and go through the end of the Series
Team Competition form is HERE
The 2016 Team Champions
For the first time in PCRS history a sweep of
both classes by one club!
3 person team: Mike the Poolman 1
5 or more person team:
Mike the Poolman 2
This competition is for FUN and friendly competition between our shops/clubs. What do you win? BRAGGIN' RIGHTS
and maybe some other cool stuff (beer comes to
mind). We will use the points from the last
5 races to determine the "best overall" teams in the 3 person
and 5 or more classes.
Team Competition Rules and Requirements:
- Your Team Captain must sign your team up on THIS FORM prior to the
first team race (forms are available at the race too).
- Each racer must sign the Team Comp
- Two team sizes/classes: Minimum
of 3 people and 5-20.
- No more than 2 teams per shop/sponsor.
- Once you have been entered into the competition, you cannot be removed.
- No racer substitutions or changes after the competition has started.
SCORING:The scoring method is based on an average score for your team. Your individual scores are added together each
race and divided by the number of members on your team. This is the teams average score for that race. If your teammates do not show up it will
YOUR SCORE so make sure whoever signs up participates each week!
just a few of our previous teams: